Ngorongoro Tour for 6 days is an opportunity to explore Northern Tanzania in six days. Besides Ngorongoro, the most famous tourism feature in the upper part, there are a number of smaller parks and other less famous features which are beautifully breathtaking! Oltumure will take you from one to the other starting with Ngorongoro Crater. The next trip will be to Lake Manyara. The soda lake is full of flamingos, not to mention a variety of other bird species. From Lake Manyara, we take you to the ‘elephants’ kingdom,’ Tarangire National Park. This hilly landscape offers you an awesome view of Baobab trees blossoming against the blue sky
This is a private tour whereby you will enjoy the flexibility and freedom to travel at your own pace. A private tour van will be provided with a professional guide to ensure you gain all that you desired. Later, get to enjoy a moment of relaxation in one of the Silver Class hotels that we have selected for you. Talk to us in case you would like us to get you to a Gold or Platinum class instead.
How to book this Ngorongoro Tour
Price information about this trip
The price includes:
- Pickup from Kilimanjaro International Airport and transfer to the hotel for the Ngorongoro tour
- Hotel Accommodations
- Meals, i.e. breakfast, lunch, and dinner during your stay (complete meals). Exclusion- Day 1 since you will probably arrive late in the evening.
- Drinking water during your safari
- English-speaking private tour guide during the whole safari
- Game drives in our tour vans in the National Parks
- Luxurious Private 4×4 Safari Jeep with a pop-up roof and big windows, specially designed for high-end safari game drives
- Park Fees for all national parks; Crater fee and all Reservation costs
- 24/7 Client support service from our main office in Tanzania
- Fully accredited and bonded under SGR
- Transfer from the hotel to Kilimanjaro International Airport for departure
This price excludes:
- International flight tickets and visa
- Travel insurance (travel /cancellation insurance, flying doctors)
What to expect during your Ngorongoro Tour
Ngorongoro Conservation Area is host to the largest ungulate herds in the world, including gnu (wildebeests), plains zebras, and Thomson’s and Grant’s gazelles. Predatory animals include lions, spotted hyenas, leopards, and cheetahs. The endangered black rhinoceros and African hunting dog can also be found there. Notable among more than 400 species of birds in the area are flamingos, silvery-cheeked hornbills, superb starlings, and bronze and tacazze sunbirds.
Best Time for the Ngorongoro Tour
Ngorongoro Crater is generally an all-year best time to visit. The WIldlife is widely spread and with good lush green vegetation within the Conservation Area. The Grass during the months of June to October is short and easy to spot big cats and different wildlife species.
NgorongoroTour from Jan To March
- A better time to Spot the big cats, a lot of wildlife presence, and a lot of action. Witness the Wildebeest Calving Season around the southern region bordering Ndutu Conservation Region. Quite a dry season but great for wildlife sightings.
April To June
- During this time, the region gets pretty enough rain, which is known as long rains in East Africa. This season is regarded as the low season or green season. Best for adventure and luxury lodge vacations.
July To October
- This is one of the busiest seasons in the whole year. This is when a lot of guests arrive to witness the Wildebeest Migration in the Central and Northern Serengeti National Park. It gets dry and hot during this season and becomes one of the best times to spot a lot of wildlife. It’s mostly joined with there parks in Tanzania for long-haul safaris.
Need to plan a safari to Ngorongoro Conservation Crater Area? Talk to Our Experts by filling in our contact form or send us a Whatsapp text to reach us +255 789 477066